Employee Mamagement System.docx (Size: 16.59 KB / Downloads: 984)
The “EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM” has been developed to override the problems prevailing in the practicing manual system. This software is supported to eliminate and in some cases reduce the hardships faced by this existing system. Moreover this system is designed for the particular need of the company to carry out operations in a smooth and effective manner.
The application is reduced as much as possible to avoid errors while entering the data. It also provides error message while entering invalid data. No formal knowledge is needed for the user to use this system. Thus by this all it proves it is user-friendly.
5.1 EXISTING SYSTEM
The company uses the Sanchez application which is a single user system to find the employee information.
• The important and the most significant drawback is that the system is manual. There are errors due to carelessness or oversight that may result in loss to the data and as to the organization. For an organization, time is very important factor.
• The employee information are stored in the Sanchez application which is like a excel sheet. This makes it impossible to search for a company information in such a long table manually and to add a new query if the searched query is not available.
5.2 PROPOSED SYSTEM
The proposed system is designed to eliminate all the drawbacks of the existing system. The system is part of a large HRMS Application and shall be responsible for maintaining information about employees,
• company benefits,
• new recruit checklists,
• employee achievements,
• evaluation reports,
• education & training,
work changes and several ad hoc reports.
The major advantage of the proposed system is,
• It’s online, so that information is available anytime.
• High integrity and security.
• Ability to incorporate newly available data.
• It is user friendly
• Speed and accuracy is increased
• Fully automated.
• Security is associated with user authentication
• Duplication of information is curbed.
1. Admin Module
2. HR Module
3. Payroll Management
4. Employee Module
Administrator controls the entire application. Administrator can add, delete, edit and view all employee details and admin can create Employee Payslip. Administrator also manages the data related to organizations and businesses. Administrator generates reports abased on various criteria.
HR controls the entire application. Administrator can add, delete, edit and view all employee details. Administrator also manages the data related to organizations and businesses.
Admin and HR can add and Delete Payslip details.
Employees must have valid login information to access the application. Each employee can view the details of Vacancy, Payslip , schedules and Training Materials.
H/W System Requirement
Processor - Pentium –III
Speed - 1.1 Ghz
RAM - 256 MB(min)
Hard Disk - 20 GB
Floppy Drive - 1.44 MB
Key Board - Standard Windows Keyboard
Mouse - Two or Three Button Mouse
Monitor - SVGA
S/W System Requirement
Operating System : Windows 95/98/2000/NT4.0.
Application Server : Tomcat5.0
Front End : HTML, Java.
Server side Script : Java Server Pages.
Database : MYSQL.
Database Connectivity : JDBC.