Hitesh Sonawane & Sharad Bagbande
ppt eyegaze.pptx (Size: 944.75 KB / Downloads: 186)
Introduction To Topic
Need of this technology.
What is eye gaze technology.
• User: Who can use this technology..?
• Eye Gaze Devices.
How it works
Nothing attached to user 15 sec calibration.
includes 75 or more buttons 5-8 inches in size.
Uses Pupil Centre /Cornea Reflection Method.
Infrared video camera captures 60 pic / sec.
Low power infrared LED illuminates the eye.
Calculates persons gaze point.
Average accuracy of ¼ th inch or better.
• In medical field: Rett syndrome and autism.
• In vehicles: Alertness monitoring And promotion.
• Human Computer Interface.
• Virtual Reality in a classroom.
• Developing video games and graphics.
• The equipments are expensive. Why..?
• Some of the user cant work with this device.
• Eye of user cant be controlled like the other input devices.
Conditions of the Eye Affecting
Eye Access Technology
• Dry Eyes
• The days of requiring people with disabilities to communicate by struggling to activate a switch or control a pointing device are past.
• Those access methods are a valuable option, and optimal for many people. Eye tracking is often a highly successful alternative for those people who are unable to functionally communicate by other means.
• LC Technologies has invested 23 years in ongoing research and development to create a robust, accurate, easy-to-use eye-operated speech generating device that is changing the lives of people around the world.
• This research will never be done, and Eyegaze systems will continue to serve more and more people with complex physical disabilities.