(Size: 203.5 KB / Downloads: 80)
Purpose of job portal:
Purpose of job portal system is to facilitate General administration system to manage various information from job seeker as well as job provider and the processes involved in the placement of the company. So that organization can access accurate information quickly and easily as and when it required.
The project would help in systematic and effective record keeping that is storing and retrieving useful data. The main objective of developing this project
• It should contain all information of company and vacancies which is registered in this site.
• It contain all information of job seeker like personal details, educational details and professional details
• It should posses and evaluate jobs registered by companies
• It should inform both job seeker and job provider when a appropriate person is found for a job
• Job Portal is a web-based application, which has three main entities – Job seeker, Job provider and Admin.
• Job seeker can register themselves, modify their details, search and apply for the jobs
• Job seeker can upload new resume, update his profile and can view his status of jobs he/she had applied
• Company can register themselves, upload logos and edit their profiles.
• In Admin section administrator can access all candidates’ profiles and he has the right to change any service currently provided by the site or he can add new service that is not provided by the site.
1.) Economic Feasibility:
Economic analysis is most frequently used for evaluation of the
effectiveness of the system. More commonly knows as cost/benefit analysis the procedure is to determine the benefit and saving that are expected from a system and compare them with costs, decisions is made to design and implement the system
This part of feasibility study gives the top management the economic
justification for the new system. This is an important input to the
management the management, because very often the top management does not like to get confounded by the various technicalities that bound to be associated with a project of this kind. A simple economic analysis that gives the actual comparison of costs and benefits is much more meaningful in such cases.
In the system, the organization is most satisfied by economic feasibility. Because, if the organization implements this system, it need not require any additional hardware resources as well as it will be saving lot of time
2.) Technical Feasibility
Technical feasibility centers on the existing manual system of the test
management process and to what extent it can support the system.
According to feasibility analysis procedure the technical feasibility of the
system is analyzed and the technical requirements such as software facilities,
procedure, inputs are identified. It is also one of the important phases of the
system development activities.
The system offers greater levels of user friendliness combined with greater
processing speed. Therefore, the cost of maintenance can be reduced. Since,
processing speed is very high and the work is reduced in the maintenance
point of view management convince that the project is operationally feasible.
3) Behaviour Feasibility:
People are inherently resistant to change and computer has been known to
facilitate changes. An estimate should be made of how strong the user is
likely to move towards the development of computerized system. These are
various levels of users in order to ensure proper authentication and
authorization and security of sensitive data of the organization.