KIT’s College of Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering
Important Instructions for Students
1455255041-MoodleStudentinfopage1.pdf (Size: 137.11 KB / Downloads: 5)
1. Student have to attend all lectures and practical sessions regularly & punctually.
2. Students should complete the formalities of re-admission, filling of examination forms, applying
for scholarships or other schemes etc. positively before the due dates concerned.
3. Students should take prior permissions from the HoD before proceeding on leave. In case of
emergencies, the reason and the probable duration of absence should be communicated at the
earliest convenient time. The necessary paperwork should be completed upon rejoining.
4. Participation in other activities cannot be an excuse for lack of academic performance.
5. Students have to complete the practical/experimental assignments during the regular schedules
of practicals and get it evaluated before work on next assignment is started.
6. At the end of the term, submission will be involve only arranging the reports of previously
evaluated assignments, properly filed and indexed and getting the journal certified from the
7. Students should prepare well and attend the I. A. test as the performance contributes to their
term work marks.