Manual Operated Inverted Small Screw Jacks Conveyor Systems.pdf (Size: 41.93 KB / Downloads: 28) Worm gear screw jacks used for straightener rolls adjustment for superior alignment and reduced operator effort. All rolls are individually adjusted.
Common to most screw jacks for powered straighteners are the following elements:
1. 6pcs translating screw jacks, 8 pcs translating screw jacks for each powered straighteners.
2. Inverted type jacks, self-locking screw, threaded ends and double input.
3. Others components: steel cover.
4. Screw jack speed ratios: 1:10 or 1:12.
5. Travel stroke is very short, usually, 70 mm~100 mm.
For powered straighteners, NOSEN screw jack RN-Series, RNF-Series are available.
USA regular client uses RN-1T, RN-3T, RN-5T jacks for powered straighteners.
Germany regular client uses RNF020, RNF030, RNF040 jack for powered straighteners.