Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pdf of loans and advances by canara bank

Respected madam/sir ,

Iam A.Jagatheeswari currently pursuing MBA in valliammal college. I have to submit project for final semister for that I approached your bank to do my project. They accepted for me to do project here..
My project topic was " loans and advance under the referrence to corporate credit".
I have some doubt here.
1.What are the tools I have to choose for this topic?
2. I need one old project for my reference under the topic which I have been choosed.
Loans & Advances

Fixed Term Loans
1. The term loan normally extends for the acquisition of land, construction and machinery, purchase of vehicles, etc. And also along with working capital financing as compound loans.

2. The term loan is granted to both industrial and non-industrial borrowers, ie for projects / activities related to manufacturing / processing / repair and commercial / commercial activities, etc. The project must establish technical feasibility and economic viability.

3. The term loan extends in different forms, such as loans in rupees, loans in foreign currency and deferred payment guarantees (DPG) / acceptance facilities (other than foreign currency loans obtained from foreign banks or bank branches Indians abroad without the backing of DPGs issued by banks in India).

4. The repayment schedule for term loans would be stipulated based on the debt service coverage ratio, cash generation and repayment capacity. Repayment would be made through periodic payments with appropriate repayment holidays during the execution of the project.

5. The interest rate on term loans depends on various factors such as the nature of the project, how much of the loan, risk rating, repayment period and debt structure.

6. The values ​​for term loans themselves would be according to the general rules of loans of the banks and also depend on the perception of risk of the individual account.
Export Finance

We also offer the following Export Finance facilities to units that undertake or wish to undertake export business.

1. Finance before shipment

to. Packaging Credit (PC)

second. Clean Pack Credit (CPC)

do. Pre-Shipment Credit in Foreign Currency (PCFC)

2. Post Shipping Finances

to. FDB

second. FBE

do. BRD

3. Foreign Bank Guarantee (FBG)

Including the Foreign Currency Deferred Payment Guarantee for the importation of capital goods (subject to the FEMA and RBI guidelines).

4. Foreign Credit Letters (FLC)

For the importation of raw materials, capital goods, etc. (Subject to FEMA and RBI guidelines).

The conditions apply. The information provided above is illustrative only and not exhaustive.

For more details, please contact our nearest branch.
Working Capital Finances

1. Working capital is basically investment in current assets such as raw materials, warehouses, semi-finished products, finished products, miscellaneous debtors, etc.

2. Represents the money required for the purchase / storage of raw materials, payment of wages, salaries, electricity costs, etc., and also to finance the interval between the supply of goods and the receipt of payment thereafter .

3. Working capital financing extends in different forms based on the requirement in the form of Inventory Limits (Preventa), Finance against Accounts Receivable (after-sales), non-funds limits and short-term loan products.

4. The working capital requirements of a unit will be assessed by the adoption of various methods, such as turnover method, maximum permissible bank financing system (MPBF), cash budgeting system and own funds system , Depending on the type of activity.

5. The values for working capital facilities itself would be as per the bank's general rules of lending and also depends on the risk perception of the individual account.

6. The interest rate on working capital financing depends on the loan amount, the nature of the activity, the purpose of the loan, risk rating, financial etc.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  documentation of mobile cell phone charger using ic 555 download in pdf Guest 0 0 Yesterday 11:48 PM
Last Post: Guest
  g 2 apartment building mini project pdf Guest 0 0 22-06-2017 08:18 PM
  m1 textbook for engineering mathematics author s panduranga pdf Guest 0 0 22-06-2017 06:33 PM
  6th sem vtu mechanical scanner pdf free download Guest 0 0 19-06-2017 07:17 PM
  swapna sastram pdf telugu Guest 0 0 19-06-2017 07:25 AM
Video physics investgatory project on solenoid class 12 pdf Guest 0 0 17-06-2017 10:07 PM
Music mobile phone detector and jammer circuit diagram and pdf Guest 0 0 17-06-2017 01:23 PM
  seminar topics on clean electricity pdf Guest 0 0 16-06-2017 09:44 AM
  hydrogen dryer generator working principle pdf Guest 0 0 15-06-2017 12:24 PM
  electromagnetic pulse emp 1 pdf Guest 0 0 14-06-2017 07:12 PM
This Page May Contain What is pdf of loans and advances by canara bank And Latest Information/News About pdf of loans and advances by canara bank,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about pdf of loans and advances by canara bank Or Ask Here

Options: