Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3 Average
sunfeast infotech fraud company
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

FINALLY WE HAVE A LAWYER FOR SUNFEAST INSHALLA THEY WILL DO THEIR BEST TO BAIL OUT RAJA & KUMAR...PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR PRAYER'S NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE TO OUR ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

:angel:INJNAngel
Codename: Daguz/ Kabayo/ Putakti

MR. J. DE GUZMAN
W & M Engineering Consultancy
Dubai
P.O.Box: 85949, Dubai
Tel: +971 4 2628208

Note: He still works in that company as per verification. This guy is the one responsible in spreading rumours and misleading information. Although, I understand his sentiments being an investor like him, I cannot tolerate his way of fooling kabayans. He is fearless, but he shot his head, when he posted an IMAGESHACK link for his misleading photo. His company details were extracted from his IMAGESHACK ACCOUNT.
Thumbs Down 
Codename: Daguz/ Kabayo/ Putakti/PH CARE/sunfebinay/ mike ramos Etc..

MR. J. DE GUZMAN
W & M Engineering Consultancy
Dubai
P.O.Box: 85949, Dubai
Tel: +971 4 2628208

BULLSHIT!
I will be the first person to bash those BA*tards if they come out. I dont care if i go to jail
post 2285

if you will go in jail who will suffer :
1. your family
2. your career
3. your life will be miserable like what happened to Raja & Kumar
if you see them personally in jail then you will realize how hard is inside the jail ( i saw them inside that's why i know how they feel & let's give them a chance they are trying their best to go oustside & face all the issue that happened in their company.

my piece of advice to you is to pray & not to say bad words.

peace
Thanks God! Hope they will settle all of us as soon as they come out.
=====================================================================
============================================================================
FINALLY WE HAVE A LAWYER FOR SUNFEAST INSHALLA THEY WILL DO THEIR BEST TO BAIL OUT RAJA & KUMAR...PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR PRAYER'S NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE TO OUR ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

:angel:INJN

Reference: http://project-seminars.com/Thread-sunfe...z2Wd5mzKvW

THIS IS SO FUNNY!!!hahahahaha!!!!
for all this time they dont have a lawyer? wahahahahahaha!!!!!!
that's B U L L S H I T ! ! ! !
Who ever has met raja and kumar ... please update as what they have said? What is the progress? Where is Radhai ?
I think the best place for them is inside the jail for all time...why you are helping them out fools..what they can do outside except escape

If they have money they arrange from inside...they should be hanged...
===============================================================================================​=============================================================
=========================================================================
for post 2291
forget Radhai she is "out" & "hiding" & investors "in"
latest update:
1.Laywer now are arranging the bail of Raja & Kumar let's see this week.
2.As a promise of the Directors once they are out they will face all the issue like payments & the company problem.
3.Those investors who believed in Sunfeast let's pray & hoping for the best the second time around.
4.Those who write negative information for sunfeast may the Almighty Allah forgive you.

& for post 2292
please before you say bad word's think first if you are perfect ,nobody is perfect exept the above.
some people helping them because they want to help other investors too now marked my word what if the times come you need help, who will help you of course other people also aside your family or maybe no one will help you even your family because your heart is full of hatred.

Regard's
INJN
INJN .. thnx 4 da update... hoping 4 all positive result ...

Marked Categories : yhs ifm1, sunfeast full detail, sunfeastinfotech, sunfeast dubai, sunfeast technology dubai fraud, sunfeast in dubai, sunfeast infotech india, sunfeast company in dubai, address of sunfeast infotech in chennai, sunfeast infotech in chennai location, sunfeast infotech facebook, sunfeast infotech ask deposit money, sunfest infotech dubai, sunfeast infotech dubai contact, sunfeast, sunfeast infotech chennai, info tech seminar 2012, sunfeast info tech, sun feast info tech, find sunfeast company, sunfeast infotech dubai fraud, sunfeast infotech, sunfeast infotech fraud, sunfeat infotech dubai, sunfeast infotech uae, sunfeast infotech fraud company, sunfeast infotech dubai,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink cavinkare company profile ppt presentation Guest 1 152 Today 01:15 PM
Last Post: jaseela123
  sunfeast dark fantasy new ad clock actor Guest 1 187 Today 12:36 PM
  godrej company organisational structure Guest 1 145 25-04-2017 03:02 PM
  java code for cost analysis of credit card fraud detection Guest 1 0 10-04-2017 09:48 AM
  aims and objectives of public deposits invited by company Guest 1 224 10-04-2017 09:35 AM
  project report for supermarket project for international Company Guest 0 0 09-04-2017 10:04 PM
Last Post: Guest
  credit card fraud detection project abstract pdf Guest 0 0 08-04-2017 01:09 PM
Last Post: Guest
  nokia company profile pdf Guest 2 2,900 01-03-2017 12:03 PM
  projects at roots industries india ltd company Guest 1 0 27-02-2017 12:19 PM
Lightbulb PROCESS COSING OF COMPANY Guest 1 0 24-02-2017 10:48 AM
This Page May Contain What is sunfeast infotech fraud company And Latest Information/News About sunfeast infotech fraud company,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about sunfeast infotech fraud company Or Ask Here

Options: