Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
vb projects free download for online student feedback system

can i make online feedback system project as
frontend in vb6.0 and backend in oracle9.0.
hi please send me full project on vb
and i need source code an documentation
dear sir
pl maile me the abov project

thanks and regards
M.Latha B.Sc fianl year

mail id: advocatetaxguru[at]gmail.com
To get full information or details of online student feedback system please have a look on the pages

http://project-seminars.com/Thread-onlin...ack-system

http://project-seminars.com/Thread-stude...ack-system

if you again feel trouble on online student feedback system please reply in that page and ask specific fields in online student feedback system
i need project student feedback system
To get full information or details of online student feedback system please have a look on the pages

http://project-seminars.com/Thread-onlin...ack-system

http://project-seminars.com/Thread-stude...ack-system

if you again feel trouble on online student feedback system please reply in that page and ask specific fields in online student feedback system
please send the source code for student feedback system online to my mail id please mail id :mahalakshmi.pkv[at]gmail.com

The online feedback system for students is the web-based collection system for students and Automatic generation of feedback that is given by students. A system Provide feedback in a quick and easy way for the particular department. So it is a student feedback System offered through the interface of the student's staff as an online system acting as a service provider. By using This technology can give feedback in the online system as fast as compare to the existing paper feedback system. The existing system takes more time to do a job for this reason the feedback of the online system is Implemented. Students will fill out the information online using a standard form. This project also maintains the security that is The result of the feedback is only visible to the authentic user.

You can easily understand the following video:

Marked Categories : feedback, free download student feedback systm project, student feedback system vb6 code, project download in vb6, online feedback system project download in vb, feedback system project in vb6 0, make student visual basic projects free download, vb projects free download pdf, free download student feedback system project in vb6, vb projects on feedback system, download online student feedback system, online student feedback system project download, free download students feedback system vb6 project, download free project on student feedback through c, online student feedback system, feedback system in vb, download free project for image processing in vb6 0,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ece flash magic download Guest 0 0 Yesterday 01:20 PM
Last Post: Guest
  dainik jagran epaper delhi download pdf all pages Guest 0 0 Yesterday 08:20 AM
  download ee training report of ntpc badarpur Guest 0 0 25-06-2017 10:05 PM
  download leaky bucket implementation using opengl Guest 0 0 25-06-2017 11:28 AM
  documentation of mobile cell phone charger using ic 555 download in pdf Guest 0 0 23-06-2017 11:48 PM
  online auction java source code mychoose.com 0 0 22-06-2017 08:45 PM
Last Post: mychoose.com
  online auction java source code mychoose.com 0 0 22-06-2017 08:43 PM
Last Post: mychoose.com
  ksrtc e ticket word format download Guest 0 0 20-06-2017 10:01 PM
  6th sem vtu mechanical scanner pdf free download Guest 0 0 19-06-2017 07:17 PM
  gas leakage detection using gsm full ppt free download Guest 0 0 19-06-2017 09:41 AM
This Page May Contain What is vb projects free download for online student feedback system And Latest Information/News About vb projects free download for online student feedback system,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about vb projects free download for online student feedback system Or Ask Here

Options: